Vote: Sign New Lease and move Hive13 to a new location.

I vote yes! Excited for the new opportunities this will afford the group.
-K

People do that sober?

I vote yes

I vote yes!

Thank you,
Rob Wetterer

John O == Yes

I have a midsized SUV with a 2" receiver hitch and am not afraid to use it. I’ll rent a trailer if we need it. Sign me up to help move.

Thanks to those who pursued and captured such a great opportunity.

Auto Generated Inline Image 1.png

Sounds cool! I’d be down to help on the weekends. School and work make it hard to go to the Hive on weeknights :frowning:

Just to get everyone’s heads wrapped around it a bit, here is one possible vision of how the space could be used! The plan is flexible, if anyone else wants to have a go at a floor plan, I have uploaded the files on slack in the #2701transition channel.

PotentialLayout0001.pdf (194 KB)

I vote yes! I selfishly am excited about the potential for adding onto our glass capabilities, and having the space to potentially add pottery! I know, I know, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Moving will be a pain in the ass, but it seems like it’ll be worth it. That being said, please return my husband a couple days a week haha.

We’ll need to make sure fire extinguishers are abundant due to the increased sq ft. I will help with increasing their visibility…

I have a beater truck and 12’ a wood deck trailer with a ramp on the side and rear, willing to help on weekends.

“only you can prevent laser fires!”
-Smoky the Paul

I know some artists who are being pushed out of About Space in Northside by new management who are moving to this same building. One of them told me last week that Hive13 is moving there so I’m voting YES.

I vote YES to funding the move and making it happen. And, yes, I will help with buildout, moving, cleanup as I can.

I have an SUV that can tow 5000# on a trailer (which I can acquire when we schedule activities).

Regards,
James Hartley

I vote "Yes"

Yes!

Looking at the photospheres and reading the description, I vote yes.

I also vote YES for the move to the new space.

John Clark

I vote yes.

Connor Albers

I vote yes as well since my attendance tonight is questionable.

I vote yes BTW, I won’t be there until 8:40 for the meeting

I vote yes.