Steel Square Tube Group-Buy

Put me in for quantity 10 of the 1" x 1" tubes

Thanks,

Dave Velzy

Kevin, can you put me in for 2 extra 2 " and 2 extra 1" . I am trying to see the google doc however my eyes and face ate still swelled up from surgery and have to use voice to text.

I’ve got everyone’s orders recorded, thanks! If anyone else wants in, or to change numbers, let me know today or tomorrow, I’ll be ordering Wednesday.

I will be collecting money for this via Google Pay. Please send me a private message with the email or phone number you would prefer I use for sending the payment requests.

Thanks,

Kevin M.

I will additionally be sending a private slack message to each person on the purchase list with the total owed.

J. Sikorski - you are the only person on this thread I do not have contact information for. Please send me an email at kmcleod@hive13.org with your contact info. Thanks!

Everyone else should have received a message either on slack or via email with your total and payment instructions.

Kevin,

Can you put me down for 8 pieces of 1"? Thanks for putting this together.

Alright, everyone who has requested to be on the order has been contacted and given ordering instructions. Please, if you signed up to be on the order, and have not received payment instructions from me, get in touch with me tonight. Everyone who did order and got my message, please send payment asap, I don’t want to be lending people money to cover this, haha.

Thank you to everyone who has gotten money to me quickly! I am still waiting on payment from 6 of the 20 people on the list, if you are one of those 6, please check your email/slack messages for payment instructions.

Thanks,

Kevin M.

I have not received the payment info.

Please forward (again?).

J. Sikorski

Please provide me your email address. I sent the instructions to an email address that Jim Dallam gave me for you.

If you are on this list:

James Hartley
John Sikorski
Brian Wingate
Jacob Sebren
Jim Dallam

Please check your email (from kmcleod@hive13.org) or slack messages for payment instructions. If you can’t find the instructions, please email me at kmcleod@hive13.org and I will provide you the instructions.

Thanks,

Kevin M.

The steel is being delivered to my work tomorrow, after that it will simply be a matter of the bandsaw and operator’s availability. I’ll let everyone know when it’s ready to go to the hive, I’ll likely need a hand unloading and getting it up the elevator.

Thanks,

Kevin

An FYI: The prices ended up being a little lower than I had been quoted previously, but not enough to be worth the hassle of refunding money to everyone. What I did was just order more to use up what people had paid me, and unless anyone objects, I’ll just put the extras in the “Hive13 project stock” to be used for hive improvement projects and welding certifications. If anyone objects to this, message me privately, and we will get it straight.

No worries, thanks for the update.

Thanks Kevin!

Malcolm Montgomery
222 Hosea Av
Cincinnati, OH. 45220-1706

malcolm.montgomery@gmail.com

Thank ya Kevin!

That’s exactly what I would have wanted you to do!

The steel has made it to my work! next step is to get it up on the saw to cut it to more manageable lengths, then I’ll figure out what day I can borrow the truck to get it to the hive (I’ll need help unloading it, please be on the lookout for a post asking for help).

Thanks,

Kevin

IMG_20200909_131706.jpg