2022 Annual Meeting Pot Luck Discussion

Eyoooo

Moving the potluck chat to Discourse to try and coordinate what folks would like to bring in!

As of right now;

Kayla - pesto caprese pasta salad. Probably some other thing too, just not totally sure yet.

Hodapp - Bread or gravalax or a carrot salad or maybe some kind of beans/bean salad

Paul P - a chocolate dessert

Let’s talk food!

1 Like

Could we get some hamburgers and sausages on hive budget? I’d be happy to run a grill.

Previous potlucks have had funds from the Hive budget.

See: VOTE: $500 for supplies (food and drink) for the annual meeting - #15 by Daniel_McNamara

Looks like the final total that year was ~$180

Looks like at that time we were around 90 members.

Would it be reasonable to just copy that and put up $500 vote? Honestly, I’m assuming we won’t use all $500 but figure that’s a nice round number?

Do we need a vote, or can we get this as a board approved social/outreach purchase? Is there time to pass a vote before the annual meeting?

Good point. I lost track of when it was even though I’ve been repeating it at meetings so often haha

Now that we’re all done pondering nominations and bylaw change/revisions, it’s time to ponder pot luck!!

Also - @Kmcleod has volunteered to man a grill and is looking for feedback on if you’d prefer a hamburger, sausage (likely a mett from LK at Findlay market) or veggie burger!

Yes, I think we can safely expect the board approving roughly $300 for the annual meeting expenses.

1 Like

Yum!

Can someone post the date/time of the potluck in this thread?

It’s part of the Annual Meeting, which is Sat, July 23, 12pm – 4pm

1 Like