Wording on a brief questionnaire for the Membership on the annual ballot

I’m looking for feedback on this from folks, sorry for the last minute nature of it. We’d like to add a brief set of questions at the end of the annual ballot, which would be collected from the vote system by the election committee and shared privately with our (assumed to be passed) newly elected CMO and the board, who will then do something useful with them going forward. Here’s the current wording:

We want to hear from you. Your feedback is optional, and will kept private and anonymized:

• What do you want to see more of at Hive13?
  • What do you want to see less of at Hive13?
  • What project / skill / goal do you want to accomplish at Hive13 this year?

i like the open wording on these questions. it allows for people to be specific and not limited to certain ideas or concepts. i also like that we can anonymize this feedback so people can speak freely without apprehension.

This looks good. I’m looking forward to the feedback.

Kevin’s ideas also seemed pretty good.
They are:

• Increase membership
  • Add tool/shop variety
  • Improve tool/shop quality
  • Offer more social events

I’d also like more details from people about they would like to add and improve.

We will absolutely be working to gather more feedback from the membership going forward - it’s a major point in the description of the new CMO position that’s also on the ballot. This is a first, simple start.