Will anyone be close to the hive today before 5pm!!!

I have a threaded rod order placed at Fastenal on gest street that is up supposed to be there after lunch to finish fabrication of the steering for power series to get it rolling. Fastenal closes at at 5pm and um working today and most likely won't make it. It should be under 15 bucks I can leave you money tonight or PayPal you, whatever. It would help a ton, rod is supposed to be 3/8 24 and is under the hives name. Thank you.

Fastenal will be hiding the goods in a strategic area at their building so I can pick up after 5 it’s all good

I have a threaded rod order placed at Fastenal on gest street that is up supposed to be there after lunch to finish fabrication of the steering for power series to get it rolling. Fastenal closes at at 5pm and um working today and most likely won’t make it. It should be under 15 bucks I can leave you money tonight or PayPal you, whatever. It would help a ton, rod is supposed to be 3/8 24 and is under the hives name. Thank you.

Kevin -

I was able to run out before 5 and grab your parts. They will be at the Hive shortly.

• Ry

Thanks

Thank you so much sir for grabbing that

I will be down there late tonight had a friend break a shift cable so I have to tie the transmission off with a rope in second gear and drive it to my house at about 10 then I’ll be down. Luckily only have a few miles to go

thank you once again to who picked it up for me and all those who offered going to be sending out a ailing list thread of the outcome of those parts even though they charge my card twice what they said it would be. :frowning: