We're hiring...

If anyone knows of a candidate or a good place to promote this position, please let me know.

My company, MediaBox is looking for an experienced web developer to join our team here in Cincinnati. We are a SaaS company that offers a B2B solution for the entertainment and licensing industries. We have a Digital Asset Delivery system and a Product Approval workflow product. Check out our client list to see some of the global companies we have as customers. We have been around for over 8 years and have seen consistent growth over that time. We are looking for someone with 6+ years of web development with most of the following skills:

• Microsoft C#

• Web Services

• XML

• JavaScript

• Ajax

• HTML/DOM manipulation

• jQuery
    (and an eagerness to learn what is on the list that they haven’t played with yet)

The candidate will report directly to me, one of the two owners. Their job will be to continue to expand the front-end and middle-ware for existing product enhancements, as well as create new products/modules to help us expand our product offering. We’re a flat organization so the candidate should be self reliant and work well on projects without a lot of supervision. We have two other developers they will work with so good communications is also important. More details available when candidate contacts me.

Thanks!

–Ed