Vote Proposal for a Bambu X1C

Any member who is willing to set it up can post another vote thread like this one to initiate a vote for the AMS, if you feel like you could handle setting it up and training people to use it feel free to propose the vote.

1 Like

I feel confident that I will eventually figure it out bc I’m a stubborn a-hole that doesn’t take unexplained 'no’s for an answer and just so happens to be an engineer. It’ll prbly take me many more hours than anyone else who’s actually familiar with the Bambu ecosystem tho (coughcough* anyone?). If not, I will volunteer as tribute to beat my head against the AMS integration wall.

Add my YES vote.

I vote YES for the Bambu X1C, it looks like a great upgrade for our 3D printing capabilities.

Kostas I appreciate the additional info you’ve provided and the discussion that’s preceded this vote, it makes it clear there’s active support for this purchase.

I vote Yes!

I have no opinion about the make/model of this printer so long as all of you have vetted it and agreed on it. I vote YES.

With an outstanding 36 yes, 0 abstain, 0 no, this vote passes.

the printer has been ordered!! thank you all for your input, love for our 3d printing ward, and excitement!!

stay tuned for more 3d printing shenanigans!!