Vote: PPE and Safety Equipment

Hello members,

To ensure that Hive13 is a safe place to play the leadership and wardens are assessing what PPE and safety equipment we are lacking or needs to be refreshed as well as renewing expired items in the first aid kit and stocking up on sanitizing supplies to help deal with COVID-19 precautions.

This vote is for the purchase of the following items:

• Hand sanitizer
  • Clorox Wipes
  • Disinfectant Spray
  • Disposable face masks
  • PETG for making Face Shields on laser
  • Disposable Ear Plugs
  • Welding Screens (6’ x 8’)
  • Over-glasses Eye Protection
  • Aspirin
  • Eye wash station

Total expenditure: $1100

This vote will close on the 2020-09-01 meeting. please remember that due to the meetings being on video, we are doing all voting by mailing-list response.

Thanks,

Dave Schwinn
Hive13

I vote yes

I vote yes

I think it goes without saying but I vote YES

I vote yes
Chris McKenzie

I vote yes

I vote yes, 100%

I vote yes, but I also would request that this be a part of the normal expendatures of the Hive from now on. These aren’t items that should be voted on, but rather, they are items that are required for operation.

Bill

I vote yes.

To clarify, there are items on this list that restock and enhance the PPE available.

This vote also includes weld curtains which are a one time purchase.

In the long run, restocking is planned to go against the warden budget, however, this round would have unfairly taken up a big chunk of that budget.

normally most of this would be warden budget stuff. The only reason this was put up for vote was that due to the move to a larger space, and COVID, and the opportunity to get an inventory while setting things back up, what we needed right now ended up exceeding the monthly warden budget.

I vote YES.

Yes.

Yes.

I vote yes

I vote YES. JimD

I vote Yes

I vote yes

I vote yes

Yes

I don’t remember whether I voted on this or not but I vote YES.