VOTE: expanding 2701 to 11,500 square feet now

I wavered on this for some time, but have decided to let optimism prevail. “If society collapses, we’re all screwed anyway.” Isn’t the strongest logical position, but it seems to increase my personal motivation to improve things in this moment.

I’m voting yes, and have upgraded to Cornerstone membership to help carry the load.

I vote yes.

I Vote No.

The 7000 square foot plan looks delightful with plenty of room to stretch (compared to current space).

-Mark

I Vote “YES”

My decision is Abstain. While I trust due diligence has been done, I’m just happy to be here and like Dave B I am willing to let those who have stronger opinions drive this bus.

I’m going to vote yes. I was hesitant as well, but I feel that the increased space upfront will lead to a more organized/better-planned hive going forward.

I am voting YES.

I Vote No.
Mainly due to future unknowns and potential instability. I also feel the expansion to 7k sqft will be a substantial and sufficient increase from current.

Here is the call-in for this week’s meeting:

To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/qqj-xaje-pei
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 518-499-6433 and enter this PIN: 865 612 281#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/qqj-xaje-pei?hs=5

i’m greedy, more space sounds much better… but I’m also kind of risk adverse.

I don’t think anyone was expecting what effects Covid-19 would/will have on our economy.

I don’t even know if I’m going to have a job after April 6th (assuming we can go back to work)

I vote no (even though I would rather vote the other way)

let’s stay smaller, and maybe see if we can support larger in 6 months.

I vote yes.

Even if things get much worse, we have the means of getting out. We can go after grants. We can do major membership drives. We can EARN the bigger space.

Vote is closed.

Eliminating non-member votes and trying to follow the changes, the totals are:

Yes: 20
No: 12
Abstain: 2+everyone who didn’t say anything

Vote passes, we are going for the 11.5k plan.

Thanks,

Kevin M.
Hive13 Secretary

go big or go home, bitches.
Lemme know when the truck needs to migrate to the hive.
-D