VOTE: $600 for KitchenAid KP26M1XER 6 Qt. Professional 600 Series Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer - Empire Red

This is a vote for $600 to purchase a KitchenAid KP26M1XER 6 Qt. Professional 600 Series Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer - Empire Red.

The actual cost to purchase this on Amazon is currently $499.95. An additional $100.05 is included in the vote to cover any unlikely, unexpected expenses and will not be spent unless completely necessary.

With this stand mixer purchase, Kate Cook and I will lend/donate several attachments, including a metal grinder and a slicer/grinder. Many other useful attachments are available but will be purchased as needed later.

The link to the vote spreadsheet is here: KitchenAid Stand Mixer - Google Sheets

I vote YES

Hell yes from me!

I also vote YASSSSS
I’m going to apologize now to those of you who can’t gluten…
:baguette_bread:

I just realized that I offered to donate a metal grinder attachment. What I meant was a metal meat grinder attachment. They make a plastic one and a metal one.

Please don’t grind metal with the the stand mixer.

Whirlpool is a customer that I support at work. I have the ability to get special pricing on many of their items. I searched the portal this morning and I can get this exact model for $249 (may be shipping costs) but it’s refurbished. There are 4 different color options currently available.

2 Likes

Heck yeah, for $250 that’s a steal!

I vote yes (would have for the full price as well, but let’s go the $250 route since Coy has it available).

Coy, this is fantastic! Thank you! I am not going to change the wording of the vote but if the vote passes we will go with a refurb model via Coy (unless for some reason we cannot) and will only spend the amount required for it.

Also, it should go without saying but I VOTE YES

damn shoulda asked you when i was getting this same model a few weeks back for personal use :joy:

Also, I vote yes.

Stand mixers are a non-negotiable member of any kitchen, in my opinion.

1 Like

John O votes yes.

I vote yes. Whipping meringue by hand is a pain.

I vote yes. Every kitchen needs a good stand mixer in my opinion.

I vote “yes”.

I vote yes!

I vote for Abstain.

I abstain

I vote yes!

With a total of 17 yesses, 2 abstains, and 0 nos, this vote passes.