Vertical Storage Reservation Maintenance and New Half-Height Slots

Hey everyone,

I am in the process of renewing the existing vertical storage reservations. If you have stuff stored in vertical storage and have not received an email from me, please email me at kmcleod@hive13.org ASAP, as any slots not claimed by Monday, November 5th, 2018 will be emptied to the general wood scraps area or purgatory so that members can use the slots.

While there are currently no available full height slots, I expect several to come open in the next two weeks and they will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. We do also now have several half-height spaces available above Rack D, of which only one is currently claimed.

If you do not have a slot but would like one, please login and request a slot via intweb.hive13.org using the “Request a new spot” link in the storage section. In your request, please specify if you need full height or if half-height would be sufficient. I will do my best to accommodate requests.

Thanks for your time and help,

Kevin McLeod
Hive13 Woodworking Warden

Please, if you have stuff in vertical storage and have not submitted a request for a slot on intweb, do so ASAP. Anything in unclaimed spots at that point will be discarded (or put up for member use in the scrap wood area).

I specifically need to hear from:

Daniel McNamara
Tom Meyer
Elly Hall

If anyone has their contact info please let them know I need to hear from them at kmcleod@hive13.org

I used the emails listed in Intweb to try to reach everyone, so there is a chance the emails I used are not current.

Thanks,

Kevin

I have contacted you