Update Temporary Wood Project Storage

It is past time that I should have sent this out. Please let me know if you need temporary large wood storage for a project. If you already have storage, please let me know if I should extend it. I am going to extend to the end of the calendar year to get this back on a regular quarterly update.

https://wiki.hive13.org/view/Temporary_Wood_Project_Storage

Thanks,

Russel

Please extend me my most recent project is a double X table.

I’d like to keep mine.

id like to keep mine

I have responses from a few people. There are many more that are using storage that have not replied. I want to remind you that the wiki is the official place we track storage space, not only by putting your name on a vertical storage spot. This includes letting me know how long you will need the space for your project so I can let others know when space will be freed up. For those that do have a space marked with your name, I have updated the wiki with your name until January.

Also, I am not sure who has material in spot 6. With this spot being used, all spots are in use.

Finally, I want to confirm that spots 13-15 is Hive reserved storage. Can one of the officers confirm that is Hive material stored in those spots. If it is, I would like to claim some of it for Hive 13 woodworking area projects. If not, please let’s make other arrangements.

Thanks,

Russel

Sorry I’m late responding. This last week was super busy, I was maid of honor in a wedding so I was running around.

I’d like to renew my space.

Since the last renewal, I’ve made an alternative sign book for a different wedding, a few necklaces, and started an art project. In the new period I’m going to be starting a collapsible, repositionable drawing/drafting table top.

Elly

I need to renew my vert wood storage space as I am still using it for topo map projects space.

I’ve got a space I would like to retain. I would be willing to share, though, as I only need 1/2 really.

Russell,
Please mark me through the end of the year as I started a new project.
James