UPDATE - SHAPOKO

I would like to give an update on the shapeoko:

• I found it easier to take it apart to bring it in so currently it is unassembled

• I need to make some brackets for the limit switches

• most of the electronics have been pre-setup for installation into one of the 2 project boxes

• I making a project box with the laser cutter and some acrylic or plastic

• if someone that knows how to use the laser cutter is interested in giving me a hand and or teaching me how to use the laser cutter one day this week PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY TEXT - (734)837-8085with cutting one out ??? please let me know by text message if anyone is interested in giving me a hand with this 743-837-8085 also

• Lastly, I am working on designing an inclosure for the entire shapeoko I would also like to do that with a acrylic cut on the laser cutter or if Kevin still has that big sheat of Acrylic then I can use that. bu I think Using the laser cutter will be easier.

• I have ordered some Extruded aluminum so that the outer shell will be constructed of that and the acrylic can fit into the slots then be sealed.

• This should be in next week

right now everything is there at the shop for me to put it together and I will be in tomorrow about 1200 or 0100pm if anyone wants to come in and help out or just see how everything goes together just let me know or show up.

AS STATED ABOVE IF ANYONE IS WILLING TO HELP ME / TEACH ME HOW TO USE THE LASER CUTTER TO MAKE A CUSTOM CASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP SO I CAN PUT IT ON MY SCHEDULE I STARTED REHAB AND THAT HAS BEEN TAKING UP A LOT OF MY TIME.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALLOWING ME TO WORK ON THIS AMAZING PROJECT AND I LOOK FORWARD TO EVERYONE BEING ABLE TO USE TO TO RAPIDLY DEVELOP CIRCUIT BOARDS FOR ALL THEIR PROJECTS

DOC - WILLEY, JAMES

Awesome thanks for the hard work