Tuesday, November 14, - 7:30pm - Rave Cravings at the Hive!

No, the Hive is not (yet?) putting on a Rave. Rather, our semi-regular 2nd-Tuesday-of-the-Month guest speaker for November will be Caine Barber, founder of Rave Cravings.

We first met Caine in his company’s booth at the Cincinnati Mini-Maker Faire, where he was showing off innovative applications for addressable LEDs; from wearables to home decor. Caine has an Undergraduate degree in Computer Science from Wright State. He is currently working on a Master’s Degree in Engineering Innovation and Entrepreneurship. In his own words, “I was inspired to start working with LEDs when I went to my first music festival. The amount of creativity that could be involved in this type of work really excited me. Because Computer Science is really an art, it was easy for me to express my own art and creativity into these LEDs using my own programming styles.” You gotta like that!

Come to hear his inspiring talk about chasing a dream and founding a company to pursue a passion. You might even learn something about the latest in bling tech for your next Rave.

Members, guests, first-time-walk-ins, and all those interested to learn more are welcome to come Tuesday, November14, to hear his talk at our 7:30pm business meeting, Find Us.

JimD

Did anyone take any video of this or anything?

I haven’t been able to make the last few meetings (busy with web design stuff, mainly).

I was really interested in this talk (I am considering a similar startup someday.)

Thanks,
Cory