Tshirt pre-orders

I would like 1 size 3XL and 2 size L

John S.

x3 XL for me please!

I'll take two smalls and a medium please.

I'll pre-order 1 large shirt.

-Franklin

Put me down for a medium and two large.
Thanks

1 large please

Reminder that today is the last day to get a pre-order.

I will be ordering MORE than these pre-order shirts for us to sell later at the hive or at the makerfaire, etc. The pre-order shirts will probably be a few bucks cheaper than the ones sold later, just an FYI for everyone. We usually make some money off the ones we sell later.

2 XL for me please!

Elly,

I would like one T-shirt sized 2XL, please.

Matthew

2xl. With 2 t-shirts

The final price for everyone who pre-ordered is $10. We will then sell the extra shirts for anyone else who wants them, at $15 to make a bit of a profit.

We can work out logistics at the next meeting for those that wanted a shirt for makerfaire (they will arrive 8/27 or 8/28). For everyone else you can pick them up with money in hand at the 9/1 Tuesday meeting, or email me for other arrangements

Sweet

Just a reminder to everyone that tshirts have been in for awhile, so please pick them up and pay for them. They are sitting in a box arranged by size by the front door.

There are several ways you can pay. You can bring your money to a meeting and pay me directly, put the money in the drop box at the hive with a note, or send it through our paypal donation link with a note that it is for tshirts.

If you don’t see me in person to check your name off my spreadsheet, shoot me an email or a pm on IRC.

All the money made will be held in a future tshirt fund for a new design, or for when we need more!

Sorry for not picking up the shirts I had requested. Are there any small left? Im out of town until Tuesday-ish but can pay through paypal or something if you could hold them back.

-Will

There were quite a few smalls left when I picked mine up earlier.

Jim

Yes, there are some of each size left. We ordered a few extras of each size to sell after the pre-orders. But especially if you pre-ordered, you for sure have a shirt held for you.

If you pick up your shirt and I am not there, please let me know so I can mark you off the list Also, put a note with your money with your name and let me know where you put it at the hive so I can grab it when I am there next.

Thanks!!