I tried to use the Table Saw today in much the same way I have used it multiple times before. No joy. I appreciate that a requirement for the Table Saw is that you have to be smarter than the switch used to turn it on… I may be challenged in that regard.
Before you snigger too much…
- Yes, I plugged it in.
- I tried pushing the green “1” button. Multiple times.
- I also played with hitting/pulling the Emergency Stop in the event that was an issue (as some devices - like the Big Laser are persnickety if the Stop hasn’t been fully engaged).
- And, yes, I tried the green “1” button again. Multiple times.
- One time, it seemed like it wanted to start but didn’t.
- I confirmed (without the saw plugged in that the blade spins freely.
- I found a digital multimeter and confirmed that the outlet is indeed providing juice (this is a skill I know I have).
So, if you have suggestions, or happen to have better luck when you try it, please let me know…