Sunday: Go 3D yourself (help, training, and certifications available)

This Sunday, between 2 and 5pm, I’m offering drop-in hours in the fab lab.

I’ll be available to train people on the Ultimaker, help with prints, troubleshoot, assist with design, just hang out, whatever. I can also help you with non-printing things, as I’ve pretty much used everything at Hive without losing a hand. However, priority goes to 3d printing due to interest from folks.

If you plan on coming, please make an appt here:

https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=NHNxYnFoamRhbDNhN2Q0M2NwNjFvanY2cmIgbG9yaW4ucGFya2VyQGhpdmUxMy5vcmc&tmsrc=lorin.parker%40hive13.org

Multiple people can come per appt. slot, but this helps me plan ahead… So, if you have something specific in mind, let me know when you sign up and I’ll try to be prepared.

For “intermediates”, I’ll bring in some of my specialty filaments and weird materials if you’d like to play with those (nylons, wood-fill, etc).

Lorin

Lorin, do you want me to bring my camera to video you teaching the ultimaker to someone? that way we can put it on the wiki?

That would be great!

Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 12:14 PM
To: cincihackerspace@googlegroups.com
Reply To: cincihackerspace@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [CHP] Sunday: Go 3D yourself (help, training, and certifications available)

|

• |

Lorin, do you want me to bring my camera to video you teaching the ultimaker to someone? that way we can put it on the wiki?

ok, working on getting my kiddo down for a nap and then Ill head that way