So long for now!

I’m going to be leaving Cincinnati for a new job in Philadelphia. (devices for eye-surgery - cool stuff!) Unfortunately, that means that my time at Hive is coming to an end for now.

While I didn’t come to meetings super-regularly and was more of a middle-of-the-night maker (within the constraints of quiet-hours, of course), I still really appreciated the Hive community. It’s been great to see how it’s grown since I joined 5 years ago. (remember when we only had the small laser!?) Thanks to everyone who took the time to ask what I was working on and offer help/advice, and also to everybody who explained the cool things you were working on. I learned sooooo much from y’all.

I’ll be stopping by next weekend to clean out my bin and donate most of my materials to the general supply. If I find myself back in Cincinnati in the future, know that one of the first things I’ll do is join back up.
Till then, good luck and keep making cool stuff!
-Tom

Thanks for being part of our group.

Feel free to stop by whenever you like.

Brad

If you have a wood storage box I would definitely be intrested in it :slight_smile: Best of luck with your new venture and hopefully you will be able to visit!

Kevin, consider it yours once I clean it out next week. I’ll put some tape with your name on it.

Thank ya sir!