Sew an Apron

I will be hosting an apron making class on the 15 of March from 1 to 4pm. The cost is $10. There will be 6 spots, so for now I am only opening this up to Hive members and people connected with the Hive and not posting this on Meetup. Sign ups will close on the 12th at noon so I have a headcount to buy material.

I will try to remember to leave my test apron hanging on the dress form in the lounge if people want to get an idea for what we will be making. This is not the final version just an example.

If you would like to participate please copy the below template from this or the most recent reply and fill in your name.

1. <empty>
2. <empty>
3. <empty>
4. <empty>
5. <empty>
6. <empty>

If you would like to participate please copy the below template from this or the most recent reply and fill in your name.

1. Copper (can I bring my own fabric? Will you send over the pattern you are using?)

oh shoot, I can’t do sundays. If I’m not the only one who has that conflict could we do saturday instead?

1. Copper (can I bring my own fabric? Will you send over the pattern you are using?)
  2. Ann M

2. Ann M

3. Heath Blandford (LET’S PARTY)

Cooper,
You are welcome to bring your own fabric but all materials will be provided. The pattern is a simple rectangle with triangles cut from the top to taper the top. See post on slack for a picture.

I will also now be doing a class on the 14th so please note the edited template. (Ann and Heath feel free to repost and change which day you are signed up for if you wish.)

Saturday the 14th
1. Copper
2. <empty>
3. <empty>
4. <empty>
5. <empty>
6. <empty>

Sunday the 15th
1. Ann M
2. Heath Blandford (LET'S PARTY)
3. <empty>
4. <empty>
5. <empty>
6. <empty>

Signal boost and reminder that signups close on the 12th at noon. Hope to see you there!

I’m going to need to cancel this weekend. I hope you haven’t purchased anything but let me know so I can reimburse you. If you offer it again in the future I hope to participate. Sorry for any inconvenience.

• Ann

No problem. I have not bought anything yet. I will definitely host this again.

Cool. Thanks.

Final reminder to sign up for this class. If you are interested but don't know which day you can make it please post to claim a spot so I can buy the right amount of fabric and then let me know which day once you decide.

Me! I want to do this! I’m leaning towards Sunday.

Here is the current list:

Saturday the 14th
1. Copper
2. Jill (added per her request)
3. <empty>
4. <empty>
5. <empty>
6. <empty>

Sunday the 15th
1.Heath Blandford (LET'S PARTY)
2. Kayla (tentatively Sunday)
3. <empty>
4. <empty>
5. <empty>
6. <empty>

Have to cancel because my family needs me to stay home (we have an immune compromised kid) :(((

No problem. I did not make it to Joann's last night as originally planned. Stay healthy and I will run this class another time.