Scrapping Day - Saturday, June 24, 2010 @ 1:00 pm

I know this is late notice but at the meeting, and according to our schedule, this coming Saturday, June 24, 2010, is supposed to be a day to take apart the stuff in the scrap pile at the hackerspace.

I am planning on being there by 1:00 pm at the latest. We will leave the servers alone for now, but if there is a desktop computer in the pile that has less than a Pentium 4 in it, I plan on stripping it down to the bare metal of the frame and sorting out the parts into appropriate boxes.

I apologize for the late notice and if other people can not make it I understand, anyone that can make it out will be welcome. It will probably be rather warm in the actual space so we might end up working out of the office area which is nicely AC’ed.

• Paul

Just an fyi, today (thursday) is june 24th. Saturday is the 26th.

Jon

Aha, thanks for the correction, I was looking at my clock as I wrote that, heh…

Are you sure you still want to do this at 1? It is crazy hot today. Maybe we should consider making this a night time event until we get better AC or summer has passed.

If nothing else I will set up in the AC’ed office, Not sure how long I will stay if it is insanely hot in there though. I am running a bit behind, it is 12:56 as of me sending this email and I am just putting on my shoes to head on up.

I am @hive13, the temperature is actually not that bad.