Saturday Cleanup and Hive Improvement - 2103-11-16

Just as a reminder to anyone interested in helping, the Hive13 monthly cleanup day is every third Saturday. I’ll be at the space tomorrow after lunch, from 1p-4p, working on general organization and cleanup tasks. Later in the afternoon (3p or 4p) Ian will coordinate pulling new cable, both for the electrical wiring and for the new camera system. There was some talk of going out to dinner as a group after.

If anyone has time to come down and assist, your fellow Hivers would greatly appreciate it.

I've just been called in to resolve an issue at work, and will be a bit late for cleanup. The spy cam shows that people are already in the space, so the door should be open however.

For anyone showing up for saturday cleanup, there's a whiteboard with vague instructions available on the kitchen table. Pick an area and rock on. I'll be in as soon as I can.

In the spirit of encouraging others to make healthy decisions, I'm canceling Microcontroller Monday this week due to potential for frosty death. Pretty blinkenlights und spinnenmotors are not worth risking our treasured extremities.

Run your life your way of course, but I won't be down this evening. :smiley:

Ryan, when do you plan to be at the hive again? At some point I need to get the parts from you. Maybe you could leave them somewhere and send an email revealing their location if we can't get together.

Since our third Saturday cleanup was mostly snowed out, and the woodworking area is still unusable, I'm heading to the Hive at the usual time this weekend for another attempt. I'll be at the space Saturday the 22nd, from 1p-4p, working on general organization and cleanup tasks.

If anyone has time to come down and assist, your fellow Hivers would greatly appreciate it.