Saturday Cleanup and Hive Improvement - 2014-07-19

Third Saturday is nearly upon us. As usual, (for sets of usual not including the last three months. oops.) we’ll be at the space Saturday afternoon (1P-4P officially) doing general cleanup and organization.

If anyone has time to come down, your fellow Hivers would greatly appreciate the assistance.

- Ry

I neglected to announce this at last week’s meeting, but this weekend is the third Saturday of the month. As usual, we'll be at the space Saturday afternoon (1P-4P officially) working on general cleanup and organization.

If anyone has time to come down, your fellow Hivers would greatly appreciate the assistance.

- Ry

JimD here… Is there anyone with a pick-up truck that can meet me at an address on the West Side (xxxx Glen Oaks Drive in Delhi) to pick-up Clyde’s donated 25-watt laser tomorrow (Saturday 8/16) at 11:00am? It will only take a few minutes at his place to load it, then truck it to the HIVE. Reply to me off-list if you can do this and I’ll share the details.

Jim Dallam

I have to work, sorry. :frowning:
-D

This weekend is the third Saturday of the month. As usual, we'll be at the space Saturday afternoon (1P-4P officially) doing general cleanup and organization.

- Ry