Retro Gaming Night!

Hi everyone, I’ll be hosting a retro gaming night at the Hive on Wednesday July 7 at 7:30 PM! It’s open to anyone who wants to appreciate, learn about, and play some retro video games. This event, we will be focusing on the Nintendo Entertainment System, and the games and accessories that go along with it. If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask me and I’ll try my best to answer them.

This sounds awesome! I put it on the Hive13 Calendar for you. I’m hoping I’ll be able to join!

I leave for California the next morning but I hope you do this again in the future. Sounds like ton of fun.
Megaman hard. It’s a thing…
-D

I’m hoping it’ll become a monthly thing and we focus on a new system every month!

I think I may still have some PS modchips around. lol
-D

Hell yes. I’m so here for this and this concept.

I’ll be there. I’ll bring my modern NES that can hook up via HDMI (heresy I know).

We love it! It makes it nice and easy to play rarer games.

I think it is pre-loaded with certain games, it doesn’t accept cartridges.

Is it the NES Classic from nintendo, or a different brand?

I dug it out. It is the SNES.

Still fun to play.

Hey, can I have a volunteer or two to show up around 6:30 to help me set up on Wednesday?

Hi!!! Forgot to announce this earlier, but the next Retro Gaming night will be Wednesday, August 4th, this time starting at 7 PM! This month we’ll focus on the wonderful Super Nintendo Entertainment System and the amazing games created for it!