Repair Fair Cincy

Michelle/Jennifer,

Sorry for the lack of communication.
It looks like 2 people have signed up to help at the event so I think it is safe to have a Hive13 area/table.

We will mention it again in the meeting tonight.

What day and time was this on again… Sorry been dealing with a TON.

The Repair Faire is March 10th (this Sunday).
9-12.

http://www.hamiltoncountyrecycles.org/residents/reuse/repair_fair_cincy

Cool, i should be able to make it along with my dad! For some reason I was thinking next week…lol and I can bring my mountain of fuses and relays with me!

Hey Brad, I can come to the repair faire too.

Mike

Of course.
Could you sing up on the signup page so we know who is coming?

Thanks,

Brad

Ha, or maybe “sign” up. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There is still time to volunteer for the Repair Fair. This info came in this evening.

Hello, fixers!

Thanks again for volunteering with Repair Fair Cincy this Saturday, 3/10/18 from 9-12 at the Pleasant Ridge Recreation Center!

Pre-Event Training & Mixer: Thursday, March 8th, 6:00-7:00pm

at Keep Cincinnati Beautiful, 1115 Bates Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45225 -2nd floor

Not mandatory, but will give us a chance to meet one another in a leisurely manner and discuss event details prior to Saturday.
Dewey’s pizza will be provided. Please reply to this email with your final RSVP by Thursday (3/8) at noon so we can have an accurate head count for food.

Repair Fair Location: Pleasant Ridge Recreation Center, 5915 Ridge Rd, 45213.

Repair Fair check-in and event time: The event officially runs from 9am-noon. We’ll begin registering participants promptly at 9am, so please give yourself enough time to get settled in. You may arrive as early as 7:30am. Upon arrival, check in in the volunteer room to receive your nametag, grab some brunch, and be shown to your space.

Load in and map: Please see the attached map of the Rec Center for parking. Fixers will park in the back and utilize the rear door to load in supplies.

If you need to get in touch with me before the event, feel free to email me or call me at 513-368-2783.

Thank you so much! We’re going to have a great time this weekend!

Jenn Ballard

Cincinnati Recycles

City of Cincinnati, Office of Environment & Sustainability

513-368-2783

RepairFairMap[1].pdf (157 KB)

Fixer_Guide[1].pdf (27.6 KB)