New stuff goes on Shelf B. There is nothing up for grabs on Shelf A.
There was a lot of stuff put into Purgatory last Saturday during the cleanup, so much that it well overflowed Shelf C.
- The cabinet was in the bathroom. It’s free to whomever wants it.
- The box of stuff in it is likewise up for grabs.
- There is a big pile of motors unlabelled on the floor. They are in Shelf C, but they aren’t immediately up for grabs.
- The books over on the chair are immediately up for grabs.
- The carboy and orange bucket of stuff are not yet up for grabs.
- The seat isn’t up for grabs yet.
- Nothing on the shelf proper is yet up for grabs.
- The sink, however, is up for grabs.