prusa i3 clone for sale

Hi All,
I put together a prusa i3 clone yesterday and was wondering if anyone would be interested in purchasing it. I was hoping to get $150 for it.
Cheers,
Tiffany

What sort / construction is it?

Could it be usable for evil?

Sent: Monday, June 12, 2017 9:56 AM
To: cincihackerspace@googlegroups.com
Reply To: cincihackerspace@googlegroups.com
Subject: [CHP] prusa i3 clone for sale

|

• |

Hi All,
I put together a prusa i3 clone yesterday and was wondering if anyone would be interested in purchasing it. I was hoping to get $150 for it.
Cheers,
Tiffany

It is an Alunar one. Idk if it could be used for evil lol. here is a link:
https://smile.amazon.com/ALUNAR-Desktop-Printer-Accuracy-Assembly/dp/B018XJ3E02/ref=sr_1_2?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1497276476&sr=1-2&keywords=alunar+3d+desktop+printer+prusa+i3

So tempted… I’ve always wanted a new 3D printer!

Bill

I'm about to start doing some metal casting, 3D printing some things to turn into molds sounds useful. So consider me interested.

hi all,
just bumping this back up. I paid 93$ for it and assembled it. Currently sitting at the hive for use there, but would love to get a little extra christmas money (and maybe you know someone who would love one as a gift?). If I could get 100$ for it, I’d be a happy camper! let me know if you are interested.
Thanks,
Tiffany

I’ll put the word out for you.

I shot you a message on face book i have a buyer im really certain

Cool. Sounds like some pushback from the Hive folks.
Love to see it bought.

Good times.

I sent you a message also.

I only do wastebook about once a week.
You should really sent Tiff a message, not me.

That was meant for Tiffany, and i should have clarified I emailed her.

hey All,
Tim reminded me that he had said he wanted to buy it over the summer and give it to his nephew for Christmas, so I sold it to him. If I get another one from the auction site, I’ll let you know Daniel, and then Kevin.

Thanks all,
Tiffany

Cool, glad to see it found a home.

This got me thinking it might be nice to get a Hive 3D printer that is easy to use.
I haven’t used the Ultimaker that Lorin brought by. Is it our “main” 3D printer?
I think the Gigabot is very interesting but it seems to be hard to setup/use.
I haven’t seen the Polar3D ones working in a while. Perhaps an inventory with specs and instructions of what we have?

Would people be interested in getting a medium build volume printer that is pretty tough?
I’ll start a new thread on a new 3D printer for the FabLab.

Let’s have some discussion. :grinning:

Tha will be an awesome gift!