Proposal for Edge Technology Pro Tram System - Vote on 1/10/17

Discovery of issue: When surfacing the spoil board of the Large CNC it was noticed there was tracks that made the path not smooth. Proper calibration will provide a very smooth and flat work environment on the spoil board.

Objective of proposal: To gain some additional calibration equipment for already existing hive equipment. This piece of equipment will allow us to calibrate tools with spindles(IE The Mill, Large CNC, Shapeoko, etc) effectively to the thousandth of an inch.

Proposal: Request for Hive to purchase or provide funds for an Edge Technology Pro Tram System at the cost of $123.99 available on amazon or from other retail vendors.

I like this idea. Might want to round up a bit, if you get it for less than the budget it’s a good thing, if you go over it’s less gooder.

I figured I would go ahead and post my vote, since I won’t be able to make it to the meeting this or next week.

I vote Yes.(If you didn’t already guess)

Unless the price changes we should be fine per Amazon’s total, I intend to shop around as well. I am not completely opposed to eating a few dollars if the price changes slightly in the next week either.

Order Total.png

I’ll vote yes.

I vote yes also. (Can use it on the mill)

Brad

Vote occurs tonight. Bump.

I vote yes

I won’t be able to make the meeting tonight.
Wind blew a large chunk of our siding off and I need to fix it.

I vote yes.

Thanks,

Brad

I vote yes.

Ha. Didn’t realize I voted online twice. :stuck_out_tongue:

Don't lots of people vote online once and a second time in person lol.

Dont worry*

Mike and I vote yes

Yes from katie and myself