Porter Cable 6" Grinder NIB

We appear to have a NIB Porter Cable 6" Grinder on the shelves in the woodshop. Not sure what’s going on with it, anybody know?

Candy.

Anyone… anyone… anyone… Bueler?

SOLD!

Tempted to install it near the lathe. Pretty sure all the loose sawdust won’t end in tragedy, right? :wink:

Will was working on servicing a grinder motor last night. Maybe he gave up and went to a 24 hour home depot?

Not sure if serious or not. It’s got an inch of dust on it (which means it’s been in the woodshop for at least 3-4 days.) :wink:

Pictures please?

Not at the Hive, so it will have to wait. It’s about 3 shelves up, right above the wood working clamps, next to a 5 gallon bucket of files.

Also we have a box that contains three Rumbas, one of which appears to be fairly new, the other two are loose.

I left my roomba there recently as it got piles of plexiglass on it. I had it in the kitchen area cleaning…

The bench grinder up above the racks by scrap I believe was the porter cable was going to go in the metal room with rated wire prep wheels on it. I was also going to get a denim and cotton wheel on it for polishing and corosion removal. If it is needed somewhere else right now go for it.

The bench grinder up above the racks by scrap I believe was the porter cable was going to go in the metal room with rated wire prep wheels on it. I was also going to get a denim and cotton wheel on it for polishing and corosion removal. If it is needed somewhere else right now go for it.

Not really, just trying to sort out some of the stuff I saw up top. I think having the grinder(s), with it’s huge shower of hot sparks in a room AWAY from the saw dust factory is a very good thing. :wink:

If we’re deciding on wheels, I’ve been very happy with the dual paper wheel for sharpening my knives, but I’ve got one at home, so no biggie.

Cool I will find a home for it in the metal room. Plus the wire wheel is great for removing dried glue that may have gotten onto tools :slight_smile: