Pipe Donation

I work for a sprinkler system fabrication shop, i talked with the manager and he said it shouldn’t be a problem to get together some pipe to donate to the Hive. We just need someone to pick it up from the shop up here in and i was wondering if anyone would be willing to do this. I don’t know the lengths or sizes atm, but we will probably get some 1" - 1-1/2" pipe of various lengths so a pickup might be best. Please let me know and we can work from there.

I get up to Fairfield all the time and have a truck with an 8ft bed. I can grab it. Is this pipe required for someone’s project or what?

-Dave B.

It was brought up last night during lock forensic. I know Jon Neal expressed excited interest in this pipe…and I’m refraining from making a crass joke.

Won’t be ready till monday at the earliest. ill post more when i get more info.

I’m generally in Fairfield Tuesday - Thusday - Saturday approx 10am - 4pm. Lemme know when you’re available and we’ll work something out.
-D

craig, i am disappoint.

It seems the plan is that you can come over whenever it’s convieniant for you. Just come in and ask for me and we’ll go in the back and see what the can get us. Our address is

Ferguson
5122 Rialto rd
west chester oh, 45069

The shop guys usually leave at 4 so before then would be best.

I have a SR20 Nissan to tune tomorrow, should be fairly simple. Theoretically, I should be done by 1 or 2 pm. If things work out as expected, I’ll come by then. If not, I’ll shoot for thursday.
thanks,
-Dave

Thanks Dave for picking that up.