Paint Booth Workday - Sunday, January 2nd, 2022 at 2:00 PM

Hey everyone!

We finally have all our ventilation ductwork parts in for the Paint Room! Let’s try and hammer through the installation on Sunday, January 2nd, 2022 starting at 2:00 PM.

There is room for around a dozen people to work on this project simultaneously, so please come and help. The more people we have, the faster it will be done!

We have all the tools we need at the hive, however, since the intake and exhaust work are nearly identical, it would be helpful if people were able to bring in duplicates so that we can have crews working on both ends at the same time. The tools most likely to be useful are:

• A 24ft extension ladder
  • Cordless drills
  • A reciprocating saw with demo or sheet metal blades (cordless would make things easier)
    My goal for this workday will be to get the intake and exhaust ducting installed. However, if someone wants to take on the additional goal of installing the blower and building the diffuser/plenum, please feel free!

Thanks,

Kevin M.

Bump as a reminder! Please come help!

After being absent since my first days of joining, I’m excited to have the time to get back to the Hive! I plan on being at this workday with my cordless drills and reciprocating saw.

Jessica

Awesome! I’ll see you there!

Bipity, bopity, Another bumpity

See you there Sunday!

I will be in tomorrow to work! we will get what we can done with whoever shows up. The more help, the farther we will get!

IMG_7261.jpg
I’m sure someone in this group can come up with a punny caption for this photo.

This past Sunday, the Hive13 “Whack a Mole Experience” project saw the light of day. A willing participant tests the mole hole, ensuring the project will work as expected.

IMG_7261.jpg

Holey Kevin!

IMG_7261.jpg