November 2: Game Day

Game day is coming and as we all know games are less fun played alone. In spite of the small turnout last month, I am proceeding with another game day on November 2nd. I will be at Hive13 at 10:00 to clean up, before gaming, though once the basic cleaning of the play areas is complete, we can start immediately. Bring your board games, and if you can figure out how to connect to the projector, pickup video games are cool too. We may even have a zombie themed RPG going as well, if Lora decides to be our GM. Bring the kids, and any games you enjoy. We can’t guarantee every game will be played, because the decisions are made by the players, but you never know what will gain precedence.

Games I would like to see, and try: Dominion, Last Night on Earth, Munchkin Cthulhu, & Cards Against Humanity.

Games I intend to bring: Munchkin, Munchkin Conan, Elder Sign (Unseen Forces expansion included), Cheap Shot (insult rummy), and various Fluxx decks.

Remember, if you don’t like the game, don’t play it. If you don’t know, feel free to try to get others to play. Games are supposed to be fun, if you’re not having fun, you’re working, not playing.

If I can come (have to check with my social secretary) I’ll bring Munchkin Cthulhu and Cards against humanity for you.

Anybody who wants to bring their favorite game is welcome to do so. Bring friends and their games if you want. The games I listed are just the ones that I personally would like to play. And if there are other games that catch my interest, rest assured I’ll want to try them out too.

I will be heading down to play some games in a bit (maybe an hour or so)! Let’s get some more people down! It is much more fun with a group :slight_smile:

Elly