New Membership Tiers!

Ok, it’s official! We now have a new membership tier system!

New members can get FULL access for just $50 a month! This will give you access to the door code, 24/7 access to the space, lockers if needed and will make you a rock star (results may vary).

We are doing a full membership drive to reach our goal of 15 new members at the $50 tier. By achieving that we can ensure that membership can stay at $50 for good. At the Hive we strive to open our facilities to as many people as we can, but we need to pay rent. With 15 new members we will still be able to pay rent and the new amount will hopefully allow more members to join without add additional financial strain.

We also have a donation tier called the Elite tier. This tier is $13.37 a month and is a great way to contribute a little to the Hive’s overall success. If you can’t attend the hive much but want to support the organization then this is the tier for you. If you are a full time student then there will be an application form coming out shortly that you can fill in to get full access at this elite tier as well.

All members at every tier level will get discounts on upcoming Hive13 classes. New classes will be $20 a person with $10 going to instructor fees and $10 going to the Hive. If you are a member then you will only pay the instructors fees. Two classes will easily cover the costs of an Elite tier membership.

Goto: www.hive13.org and click “Subscribe” on the right hand sidebar to join.

Spread the word!

Craig

perfect!

I don’t see any upcoming classes on the webpage; is that because there are none, or have they not been posted?

Thurman Wenzl
Thurman Wenzl | Flickr

— On Wed, 11/24/10, Craig agent.craig@gmail.com wrote:

> From: Craig agent.craig@gmail.com
> Subject: [CHP] New Membership Tiers!
> To: cincihackerspace@googlegroups.com
> Date: Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 3:48 PM
>
> Ok, it’s official! We now have a new membership tier system!
>
> New members can get FULL access for just $50 a month! This will give you access to the door code, 24/7 access to the space, lockers if needed and will make you a rock star (results may vary).
>
> We are doing a full membership drive to reach our goal of 15 new members at the $50 tier. By achieving that we can ensure that membership can stay at $50 for good. At the Hive we strive to open our facilities to as many people as we can, but we need to pay rent. With 15 new members we will still be able to pay rent and the new amount will hopefully allow more members to join without add additional financial strain.
>
> We also have a donation tier called the Elite tier. This tier is $13.37 a month and is a great way to contribute a little to the Hive’s overall success. If you can’t attend the hive much but want to support the organization then this is the tier for you. If you are a full time student then there will be an application form coming out shortly that you can fill in to get full access at this elite tier as well.
>
> All members at every tier level will get discounts on upcoming Hive13 classes. New classes will be $20 a person with $10 going to instructor fees and $10 going to the Hive. If you are a member then you will only pay the instructors fees. Two classes will easily cover the costs of an Elite tier membership.
>
> Goto: www.hive13.org and click “Subscribe” on the right hand sidebar to join.
>
> Spread the word!
>
> Craig
>
> –
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “The Cincinnati Hackerspace Project” group.
> To post to this group, send email to cincihackerspace@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cincihackerspace+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cincihackerspace?hl=en.

|

I have an Android Development class I will be posting shortly. I was just looking up how we are going to do the class registration, etc. I hope to post it this weekend.