Needlecraft Night - March 22nd 6-8pm

Hello!
Hoping to keep the Needlecraft Night train going, with the next one on Friday, March 22nd from 6-8 pm

Bring whatever project you’re working on and play improv / conversation games! If anyone would like to learn cross stitch, I can help with that! I have some really simple patterns that could easily be finished over the course of the evening.
BYOB and snacks. Cake (or cupcakes, not sure yet) will be provided (it’s my birthday!) as well as some sort of savory food. (was thinking of trying out something other than sushi, but not against sushi)
Event open to members and non members. Bring your friends!
Hope to see you there!

Hi all! So I’m trying something new with food this time. I’ll be getting some chicken tenders and fries from City Bird in OTR. From here on out, I think I’m gonna try and bring something from a local place each month. If anyone has any suggestions, I’m totally open to them. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Reminder, that this is on Friday! The last 2 have been pretty successful. Hope to keep that going!

Thanks everyone for coming out and making another successful Needlecraft Night! The amount of interest in these makes me really happy. Looking forward to next month!

IMG_20190322_192950.jpg

ICYMI:

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2019/3/25/18274743/visible-mending-sashiko-mending-fast-fashion-movement

Matthew

IMG_20190322_192950.jpg

Oh neat! I’d seen a similar concept in pottery (If I’m remembering correctly) but bringing it over to clothes is pretty awesome.