Need help from someone with a truck

Is anyone with a truck available at some point before 5:00pm today or tomorrow (or a day next week)? If so, would you mind stopping by Matheson Welding Supply (just down the street from Hive13) and picking up some gas bottles for me and bringing them to Hive13? I need a 125 cu. ft. oxygen cylinder and a 20 lb. propane tank, but I don’t have a truck. If you are able to do it, I can either grab cash or write you a check for the cost (should be $248.66 total, and I’ll offer a 6 pack of your preferred beer or similar drink of choice as a thank you). These are the only two items that I still need to get the glass torch I have set up for use in Hive13.

Thanks,

Kevin McLeod

I have a truck w/ 8ft bed but I have my kids home from school and family coming in town today and tomorrow. You or someone else is more than welcome to use my truck but I don’t have the time to pick up myself. The truck is company owned and has company insurance on it so anyone can drive it. I’m about as far east of downtown as your work is west of downtown.
-Dave

We have a 2001 Honda Odyssey that can hold a lot of stuff with the seats out.
I’m scheduled to have lunch with my wife, but I could meet up in the afternoon.

Not sure how big the Oxygen tank is.

The issue isn't size, it's that they won't let you load into a passenger cabin. It has to be a truck bed or trailer.

Ok.

Sounds like he needs a “real” truck. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If no one else raises third hand saying they can make it tomorrow (looking at our retired members, haha) I'll borrow the truck we have at work and leave a bit early so I can make it before they close, was just hoping to avoid having to take time off work.