Moving Boxes!

Members, it’s starting to be time to move stuff from 2929 to 2701. Please start collecting boxes suitable for moving things, bring them to the 2929 lounge and post a reply to this thread to let us know that they are there.

I have a nearly unlimited supply of cardboard at work. I'll collect as much as I can and drop a truckload off on Friday or Saturday

That would be fantastic. I don’t think it is an exaggeration to say that we could put your claim of unlimited boxes to test.

If you would, please put them in the kitchen area. I have already begun moving much of the loose stuff in the kitchen and the remainder is going to be very box intensive, especially since the kitchen stuff wont be unboxed for quite a while.

Unless otherwise advised, I’ll assume sturdy boxes of all sizes. I find smaller ones are good for organizing and protecting stuff, but might combine several together for transport.

A couple dozen boxes of various dimensions and a fresh roll of duct tape are waiting in the kitchen. I'll keep 'em coming. :wink:

You are a rock star!!!

Hats off to Brant. The boxes were really helpful! We could use another infinity of boxes

Yes, I used a few to move some of the mini mill stuff over to the new place.
The boxes that are “sturdy” are very useful. :grinning:

I’ve got a dozen boxes to deliver Tuesday.

Now we need more Packing Tape.

I’m pretty sure we have a metric ass ton of packing tape. Although there is a remote possibility that someone moved it to the new space in a moment of “doh!”

My new favorite unit “metric ass ton”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That unit is particularly relevant in the diaper business :slight_smile:

Confirmed. We need packing tape. We have dwindling supplies of blue masking tape which doesn’t work on boxes.

John C left New Tape I the lounge. Today. Thanks