Meeting: 3/14/2017

Hello all,

As usual we have our weekly general meeting. This is always open to members, non-members, and new-comers alike.

If you can’t come to the meeting in person but would still like to attend, you can always remote in. You can use this link: appear.in/hive13

Something will be set up to host people at around 7:20pm.

The first draft of the agenda is also posted on the wiki right now. (https://wiki.hive13.org/view/March_14,_2017) Add to it as you all see fit (and don’t worry about messing it up, we’ve got a history of edits to fall back on if someone accidentally erases it or something :wink: don’t be intimidated by the wiki).

A small surprise awaits!! Finally after two weeks absence, I’ll see you all there! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Elly,

President | Hive13

Will there be a, what was it, Second Tuesday Talk, this month?

Tim Wagner

Note, this is the announcement for the regular weekly meeting. To many meetings this week. :wink: Haha

I also do not believe we have anyone lined up this month for a talk, although it really can be at any meeting, not just the second one of the month. So we may wrangle someone for later in the month.

I can’t make today’s meeting… grumble… I have to supervise the hood clean out at the kitchen at work. Ah well.

I could be talked into bringing my old rc boat in, with some plansets and partial projects… later this month? If there is interest.

Mike