May Potluck - Grill Out - Tuesday May 31st

Hey everyone,

After some delay due to weather and the SF Makerfaire, it’s finally Pot Luck time: Grill out style!!

Let’s see if we can coordinate a larger grill again. Anyone who could help with that, please let me know! Otherwise the little grill down there can work, too.

In place of the weekly pizza, the hive will provide the grilled stuffs: hot dogs, burgers, brats, etc. (I will coordinate this part, so don’t go out and buy double.) To offset the hive’s cost, we’ll be taking donations as usual.

So everyone who wants to participate should bring side dishes and desserts! There are so many classic combinations: corn bread, fresh fruit, baked beans, salad, chips, mac n cheese, corn on the cob!! If you plan to bring something, post here!

Thanks,

Elly

I’ll be bringing my own home-made beef jerky.

Ian B.

I will not be able to attend, while in San Francisco my one foot let go and I broke a metatarsal in it pretty bad. I just saw the dr. Today and they are scheduling me for surgery first thing Tuesday morning now to screw/plate it back together…
So I will not be able to bring the big grill I have lol.

I’ll bring corn on the cob to grill out!

Kevin, don’t worry about it!! Just focus on getting better and enjoy some (forced) rest! haha

I am bringing homemade guacamole and chips!

I will bring some cajun grilled veggies.

If you are still looking for more grilling real estate, I can bring our average-size propane grill–let me know.

Mike

Kevin, don’t worry about it!! Just focus on getting better and enjoy some (forced) rest! haha

I am bringing homemade guacamole and chips!

I’ll bring corn on the cob to grill out!

I will not be able to attend, while in San Francisco my one foot let go and I broke a metatarsal in it pretty bad. I just saw the dr. Today and they are scheduling me for surgery first thing Tuesday morning now to screw/plate it back together…
So I will not be able to bring the big grill I have lol.

I’ll be bringing my own home-made beef jerky.

Ian B.

Hey everyone,

After some delay due to weather and the SF Makerfaire, it’s finally Pot Luck time: Grill out style!!

>>>>> Let’s see if we can coordinate a larger grill again. Anyone who could help with that, please let me know! Otherwise the little grill down there can work, too.

I’ll some beans that have been baked.

Mike, that would be fantastic!!! Would you be able to bring it ready to go by 6?

To Brad and everyone else: I think we will start preparing things and grilling at 6:30ish. Then eating whenever things are done, up until the meeting!

Come a little early to share your dishes, and to enjoy fresh food.

I’ll bring a watermelon and have wife+ kids in tow.
D

I am wussing out and will bring chips… there should always be chips with grill-outs!
Nancy

I'll bring some corn bread.

Hi Franklin:

I won't be at tonight's meeting. Did you end up bringing back Brad's cordless drill?

JimD

Ha.

I just talked with Franklin a minute ago.

It is in the UPS box. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks,

Brad