march for science this Saturday in downtown Cincinnati

The rally starts at Fountain square Saturday at 10am with some speakers. Is anyone else planning on going?

Linda Neenan, founder of iSPACE, the STEM learning place, will be speaking at the March.

Dr. James Wells, endowed professor of Pediatrics at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, is speaking at the March For Science Cincinnati.

Dean Regas from the Cincinnati Observatory will be speaking at the Cincinnati March.

Jeffery Whitsett will be speaking on the topic: Science improves neonatal survival.

I’m planning on it.

Sent: Friday, April 21, 2017 11:00 AM
To: cincihackerspace
Reply To: cincihackerspace@googlegroups.com
Subject: [CHP] march for science this Saturday in downtown Cincinnati

|

• |

The rally starts at Fountain square Saturday at 10am with some speakers. Is anyone else planning on going?

Linda Neenan, founder of iSPACE, the STEM learning place, will be speaking at the March.

Dr. James Wells, endowed professor of Pediatrics at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, is speaking at the March For Science Cincinnati.

Dean Regas from the Cincinnati Observatory will be speaking at the Cincinnati March.

Jeffery Whitsett will be speaking on the topic: Science improves neonatal survival.

I’m going

If you need a ride text me before 8AM tomorrow!

513.262 ;z 8278

Oliver and I plan to be there, though not sure what time we will be arriving.