Locksport Workshop with Schuyler Towne - Dec14 or 15.

Hey Guys,

Schuyler(openlocksport.com, ndemag.com) is going to be in the Cinci
area on December 14th.

If he can find someone to put him up for the night, he's willing to
run a few hour workshop at The Hive.

Anyone interested?

I can put him up for the night. I have a house for sale in Hyde Park and that’s where we put Mitch and Jimmie up when they came through. Nobody is living there at the moment so he’ll have his own place. Although, no bed but there is a couch and stuff.

Let me know if this works. I want to know if he’ll give a class on the 14th as soon as possible so I can advertise it. Also anything he he needs for the class, or class size limits, etc.

This is awesome! :smiley:

Craig

A lot of us have small pick sets we could bring in. Do you want money for your class, time, gase etc? We could always charge a door fee if you want.

According to google Athens is still 3 hours out.

http://goo.gl/RfamX

That is still a hefty drive. Are you sure you are up for it?

Craig

I'm not too worried about money, maybe I'll do a donation piggy bank
for gas money or something, but it just seemed like great timing as
Ian mentioned you all were getting interested in Locksport and I
happened to be in Ohio, figured it would be a great way to kick things
off.

And yeah, 3 hours is fine, I'm 100% in.

This is great. Craig, are you going to write it up on the blog? I'll
FB/Tweet/etc etc it.

Sure thing. I’ll get right on it.

–Craig

Yo!

So, what time would you all want to do this thing? My schedule is fairly flexible, but I’ve connected with an old friend in columbus, so I’ll likely be heading out there in the late evening. My goal would be to get on the road out if cincinnati by 8 or 9pm, but I’m free all day before then.

Let me know what’s good.

-schuyler

Hi Schuyler!

Around when are you planning on arriving in cincinnati? Do you still need me to put you up for the night?

Craig

Yo!

So, what time would you all want to do this thing? My schedule is fairly flexible, but I’ve connected with an old friend in columbus, so I’ll likely be heading out there in the late evening. My goal would be to get on the road out if cincinnati by 8 or 9pm, but I’m free all day before then.

Let me know what’s good.

-schuyler

Hey, craig!

No, I’ll be staying work the friend so long as I get out when expected. Thanks, though, your offer of a house definitely beat the accommodations I’ve had thus far. :slight_smile:

I can get into town as early as eight or ten am. Basically I’m just driving over whenever I wake up from athens, but I’m happy to get up early as needed.

I figure there might be some folks with day jobs though, but I’m happy to even do a two parter our something if you like

Ok sounds good. No rush getting in early. I had you down as giving the class at 7pm. Should I make that earlier?

7 is fine with me if we’re doing basics. Anything crazy like disc detainer picking we should add extra time for.

Lockpicking plus handcuffs I can do in an hour and a half, though. If other people will be around maybe I could do disc detainers from six to seven then switch to basic stuff?

Ok sounds good. No rush getting in early. I had you down as giving the class at 7pm. Should I make that earlier?

That sounds awesome! I am really looking forward to it! :smiley:

I’m in very heavy traffic. Not too far out, but it’s stop and go on the highway

That sounds awesome! I am really looking forward to it! :smiley: