Jordan's Celebration

https://www.facebook.com/events/1574325879480597/?pnref=lhc

Jordan’s “Celebration of Life” will be held at the Anderson Senior Center on Sunday, March 1st from 2pm - 5pm and is open to all comers.

Bring a story to share about him whether it be happy, sad, funny, or just “typical Jordan”. We are celebrating his life and the many ways he touched the lives of everyone he knew.

Live music, some food and a keg of beer will be provided, but feel free to bring a snack to share if you’d like. This isn’t going to be a liquor-filled drinkfest, so BYOB if beer isn’t your thing.

Anderson Senior Center
7970 Beechmont Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45255

Do please RSVP on this event if you plan to attend so we know how much food to get.

Note - Some people have asked about helping with setup: we will be there starting at 1pm to set up, so if you want to help be there then.

Spread the word!

Reminder that this is occurring today.

I missed it… emergency dental work (sigh) did anyone get there? I really wanted to go, but…well… being able to function at work tommorrow was kinda important…

A bunch of folks from the hive made it. Saw a bunch of folks from my former life that I haven’t seen in 10 years or so. Crazyness! RIP Jordan. You lived well.
-D