Invitation to join the ACADIA Hackathon in Cincinnati, from the workshop organizer

Hey all!!

Brian Ringley, the current workshop organizer for the ACADIA conference, and former rapid-prototyping guru for UC, extends an invitation to Hive13 to join the ACADIA Hackathon event at UC.

http://acadia2015.devpost.com/?ref_content=default&ref_feature=challenge&ref_medium=portfolio

IMO, this is a great opportunity for the hive to show off something cool!

If interested, you can DM Brian on twitter, or you can let me know here, and I can put you in touch with him over email.

Of course, if you have any questions, fire away. I’ll try to answer them.

(Ps, sorry I’m gone without warning, I got that PhD fellowship in Copenhagen…)

With love, Katie

Everyone: PLEASE JOIN ME ON THE HACKATHON!!!

I have been asked to be a “champion” at this year’s hackathon. I don’t think I’ll be party to any siege or victory without your help. Even if I’m listed by my job affiliation, LET’S ATTACK THIS THING TOGETHER AND TAKE THE PRIZE MONEY BACK TO HIVE13!!!

I NEED HELP! I am a good problem solver and hacker, but rather limited in computing skill set. Somehow I don’t think that I can breadboard my way to victory here, or that I have time for KiCAD and making a PCB. I need some allies!

Lorin

This is too abstract for me. Good luck.
-D

Yes, and rather vague too. But that seems to be what this scene does well. I guess I’ll find out what all the fuss is in a week. :slight_smile: