Installing jamb pins in the front exterior door hinges?

I noticed as yesterday as I was heading home that the front exterior door swings outwards, and I don’t recall seeing any security hinges or jamb pins on it.
I’m not sure if it would conflict with any agreements regarding usage of the building, but if it doesn’t I’d like to propose putting couple jamb pins in that door’s hinges.

If you’re not familiar with what those are, basically you put a pin or two in each hinge that protrudes from one side of the hinge and fits into a hole in the other side when the door is closed.
This stops the door from being pulled off if the hinge pins are removed, as the jamb pins will hold the door in place after the hinge pins are removed.
The nice thing is they’re pretty cheap and fairly easy to install in most cases. If you don’t want to drill a new hole you can just remove two opposing screws on the hinge and put the jamb pin into one of them.
The pins are pretty cheap at $5 a pair too, a lot of locksmiths carry them and there’s an equivalent product available on Amazon now too.

This could be a neat little educational bit too since it’s a really helpful modification to know for doors that have their hinges on the “vulnerable” side for some reason.

Thoughts on this?