I need to borrow an eyelet staking tool.

As the subject says, I am in need of an eyelet staking tool for 1/8 inch circuit board eyelets. They're not very expensive, but I'd rather borrow one as it will likely be used only once. Would anyone have such a tool that I could borrow?

is that similar to an eyelet setter? we have ones at work in grommet presses… I do not think I could borrow those, unfortunately. I’m not sure if they are the right size for you, anyway.

It's probably similar.
This is what I'm looking for.

I have a ‘silent setter’ for craft stuff, it might have the right size… I have racetrack this weekend, but when are you around?

I can be there any time between 10 and 5 Saturday, or let me know when you're able to make it. This isn't an urgent project, I just want to get something started.