Hot Crafts April Events

Hello friends! April is going to be a busy time over in Hot Crafts! Here’s a list of all the events:

• This Saturday April 2nd @1:00 Jewelry Bench and Soldering Basics! $5 class fee to cover materials- taught by myself and Kevin M you’ll go home with a sterling silver ring you made! Limit 6
  • Next Saturday April 9th @14:00 is Play With Clay Day! Less of a class and more of a group work time, we’re dusting off the ceramics area and learning from each other!
  • April’s Tuesday Talk is by Tom Ellis of Thompson Enamel during the April 12th meeting at 7:30pm. Thompson Enamels is located just over the river and is one of the nations foremost enamel suppliers. Tom will be doing several enameling demonstrations as well as giving a talk on the history of enameling and Thompson Enamels!
  • Saturday April 23rd is the Ingot and Sand Casting Class. Learn the basics of casting from myself and Kevin M no prior knowledge required. Please note that this class is a prerequisite for the Investment casting class. Limit 4
  • Saturday April 30th at 10:00 is Investment Casting Class. Taught by Kevin M this will cover lost wax style casting. You must have taken the Sand/Ingot class or have prior experience. Limit 4.

Please let myself or Kevin know if you plan on attending any or all of the above classes so we can get a head count and keep the class sizes manageable!

Hope to see y’all there