HIVES 1st PROJECT DAY-25JUN:9AM-ALL DAY

THE HIVES FIRST PROJECT DAY
SUNDAY JUNE 25TH
AT 9AM - ALL DAY

Hey Everyone,

First off I would like to tell everyone that I am truly sorry about the delay on the shapeoko, I had to go to an Inpatient PTSD/TBI program out in Kansas for the past few months.

That being said I would Like to Take This opportunity to Get some new members involved in working on A Project. I have decided to invite anyone that wants to come link up this sunday for the HIVES 1st “PROJECT DAY”. This is to help get more people involved with ongoing Hive Projects and help to make those project get completed in a timely fashion. So For anyone that wants to learn some Electronics, CNC Design (being able to see how a CNC machine works on the inside and at the software level), and/or just come hangout at the hive and help out on a Project :

THEN JOIN US AT THE HIVE ON
SUNDAY JUNE 25TH
AT 9AM - ALL DAY
FOR THE HIVES FIRST PROJECT DAY

PROJECTS THAT WILL BE FOCUSED ON:

• BUILDING THE SHAPEOKO
  • SHAPEOKO ELECTRONICS
  • CONNECTING ALL COMPONENTS
  • LAYING OUT COMPONENTS
  • DESIGNING A PROJECT BOX- SETTING UP SOFTWARE TO WORK WITH THE SHAPEOKO
  • CREATE A CIRCUIT BOARD
  • SETTING UP THE MINI C.B.M. - CIRCUIT BOARD MAKER ( MOD 3D PRINTER MADE INTO A - CIRCUIT BOARD DRAWING MACHINE FOR ETCHING CIRCUIT BOARDS)

• CONNECTING THE I/O BOARD

• SETTING UP THE SOFTWARE TO WORK WITH THE MINI CBM(CIRCUIT BOARD MAKER)

• MAKE THE ETCHING SOLUTION

• SET UP THE ETCHING STATION

• DRAW AND ETCH A CIRCUIT BOARD

FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS FEEL FREE TO RESPOND SO I CAN ADDRESS THEM BEFORE SUNDAY

Cool, I was going to start the Shapeoko assembly today but I’ll leave it for Sunday.

I should be able to come around 12:30 ish.

Thanks,

Brad

Roger, hopefully we have a good turn out on Sunday. l am coming in to the hive here in about an hour. But I am looking forward to seeing you and others on Sunday

For every one :
*** if you can’t make it at 900am don’t worry this isn’t a class. just drop by whenever you can come in, work on some stuff learn some stuff then take off whenever you need.

I’ll be there all day facilitating the 2 main projects :

1st SHAPEOKO
2ond Mini Circuit board Drawing
Machine
~ |)0€