Hive13 2023 Annual Meeting

HIVE13 2023 ANNUAL MEETING!

July 15th, 2023 @ Hive13
Potluck @ 12:00pm, voting/election @ 2:00pm

The Hive13 annual meeting quickly approaches–and nominations for next year’s leadership and board are now OPEN!
Please nominate members that you think would be suitable for future Hive13 leadership on this Discourse post.

Read more about the rules and responsibilities of leadership positions on the wiki. You can self nominate, or even nominate others (after reaching out to them).
The roles that will be up for election are as follows:

• 5 Board of Director positions
  • President
  • Vice President
  • Secretary
  • Treasurer
  • Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
  • Chief Operations Officer (COO)
  • Chief Membership Officer (CMO)

Nominations will close on July 1st, 2023.

If you’re interested in getting more involved with the Hive, this is a great place to do so. If you have passionate ideas for the future of the organization, we’d love to have you in leadership!

I will be nominating myself to run again for the position of Secretary for the 2023 term :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I’m nominating myself for another term as a Director.

I am also nominating myself for another term as COO.

i am nominating myself for CMO. i hope to serve Hive13 again with better insight from my time as interim CMO.

3 Likes

I nominate Kate Cook for the role of President. In the entire time that I have been a member, including my own term in the role, Kate has far and away been our best President. Her leadership skills are exactly what Hive13 needs!

2 Likes

I’m nominating myself for another term as a director.

1 Like

I nominate Jim Dallam for another term as Treasurer. Having worked closely with him on numerous details, I have grown to see how lucky we are to have him in that position. (No he didn’t pay me to say that and he will probably be annoyed that I said it.)

2 Likes

I’m nominating myself for another term as a Director.

1 Like

I would like to nominate myself for a Board of Director position.

2 Likes

I’m nominating myself for a board member. I have nonprofit development experience, worked as a grant writing, and served on several boards in the past.

2 Likes

With appreciation for his work I’m nominating Ryan Anderson for CTO.
Thank You.