Hive Open Hours

Hello all, I officially started my co-op management position for the Hive this Monday. So I thought I would take a little time to explain what I am currently doing at the hive.

So the way it’s set up now I will be down at the hive from 3pm to 11pm on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. We are going to try this setup for a few weeks, get feedback from people, and then see if we want to change the times for this or not.

So if anyone wants help with a project, someone to chat about projects, or have any ideas on making the space better, drop on by and I will help you as best as possible!

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, please leave a message here.

Thank you all for your help and support!

Bravo!

It certainly worked out for me today.

So last week was the first week with hive hours from 3pm to 11pm on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I will continue this schedule for this week, but starting next week (5/25/15) the hive will start a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule for open hours. The issue being that open hours got in the way of lots of networking opportunities for the week and planning future networking opportunities in the future. If you have any concerns, please shoot me an email. Thanks guys for being so awesome!

That probably works out better for people without access anyway, because Saturdays usually are open from other people being around anyway.