Hardware trades?

I have some of the old and useless (to us) computer hardware on craigslist.

I received two trade offers from a gentleman today. I don’t personally have a need for either thing he was offering, but I figured I’d see what other people thought.

He is after the HP DL380 G2 server that we have listed for $80 currently.

1. All-In-One Touchscreen Computer, Casio, QT-8000 POS / Kiosk Terminal with receipt printer 1GHz Celeron, 1GB DDR, 100GB Hard Drive. I heard discussion of a kiosk project. Might this be useful?

2. Contemporary Research Q-MOD-HD Clear QAM Modulator. He wants cash on our side (probably about $200-250) for this. As far as I can tell, it takes composite video inputs and outputs a HDTV style MPEG2 stream. Not sure if we want to start our own TV station or something but… They’re also $2500 new or so. http://www.avsuperstore.com/moreinfo.cfm/Contemporary.Research/QMOD-HDSC

I can also tell him “no thanks” and we’ll wait for a cash offer. Bring it up at meeting tomorrow and vote on what to do please. I doubt I’ll make it to meeting. :frowning:

-D

Nevermind on this!

A gentleman named Seth Curry is coming between 7 and 7:30pm to pick up the server and pay $80 cash.
The server is standing upright underneath the second pallet rack, the one closest to the dirty room.
I doubt I will be there. If someone can help him with it, I would greatly appreciate it. The money goes into hive general funds.
-Dave