Ham radio book in fab lab

Does anyone know who owns the ham radio license manual that is on the table in the fab lab? I would like to borrow it if no one objects.

I believe that was in the Lounge/Library (Loungebrary?) previously and so should be available for borrowing. I won't swear to it though.

Regards,
Dark Ian

OK I brought it home. Thanks.

I have a general class license if you need any questions answered.

I have a general class license if you need any questions answered.

Thanks Matthew. Are you a member of OH-KY-IN, or any other HAM clubs? Like many things, I've been slightly interested in HAM off and o for a little while. After seeing OJ-KY-IN at the 1940's weekend at Cincinnati Museum Center, I decided to pursue my Technician license.
I noticed this book was out of date June 30 2014, but it should be sufficient for a primer until I get my hands on a current edition. Do you happen to know what the changes/updates might be besides the question pool?
Do you have any recommendations on a low budget starter radio? Eventually I'd like to build one, but for now I just want to get something cheap to start with. I've been looking at the Baofeng UV-5R, and noticed R&L has it as a new HAM package with a book for around $55, so I'll probably start there.