Glass Christmas Ornament Earring Making - Saturday, December 14, 2019, 1:00-5:00 PM

If you would like to learn to make some fun glass earrings (or small ornaments) on our glass torches, here is your chance! We will demo two styles of ornaments/earnings based on the ones pictured below and there will be a brief demonstration on attaching the glass to the earring hooks using simple jewelry findings. After the demo, everyone can take turns sitting at a torch to make their own!

The class will be $20 per person, and will include all materials required, both the glass and the jewelry findings required to make a pair of earrings. Additional materials to make a second set may be purchased for $10.

The class will be Saturday, December 14, 2019, 1:00-5:00 PM

Any Hive13 member who participates in this class will also be certified to use the lampworking equipment unattended.

il_570xN.1120898133_s6kq.jpg

ornamentred1_large.jpg

Are you going to put this up on meetup or where are you doing signups?

I asked Will to put it on Meetup, I'll get the link posted as soon as he does.

It looks like this filled up pretty quick. Are more people interested? I could set up another day.

Thanks to everyone who came to Saturday’s Glass bead and ornament class! We had quite a productive class, all six participants were able to successfully make at least two beads to be put into earrings or ornaments!

Our little annealer got quite full!